Custom Party Package
Let Princesses and Princes customize a party package just for you! We can create a personalized event at the playground, or we can come to your home or offsite location with all the decorations, tables, chairs, catering, and treats and throw a magical party like no other! Off-site parties start at $300.
If you prefer to do-it-yourself, we can prepare and package everything you need to create a perfect party set-up in no time!
Custom - Call For Pricing
Custom parties are designed for families that have a specific vision or direction for an event and wish to highly customize a party. Princesses and Princes can tailor an event just for you. You can choose to hold your event at the playground or we can come to you at your home or offsite location. We can provide everything needed to create a truly stress-free event, including staff, catering, cakes, treats, tables, chairs and more.
Pricing is based on options chosen and location.
A non-refundable deposit is required to reserve a custom party package.
Available Themes: Any
- Professional Photographer
- Table / Chair Rental
- i.e. backdrops, centerpieces, etc.
- Gift Bags
- Fresh Flowers
- Beverage Services
Terms and Conditions
- Party deposits and payments are non-refundable. By paying a deposit, you agree to Princesses and Princes Terms and Conditions.
- Options require full payment at the time of reservation.
- Final child and adult count must be delivered 14 days prior to the event.
- Parties with 20 or more children require staff.
- A 10% service charge is added to custom party and event bookings.
- All children attendees must be accompanied and supervised by a parent, or guardian for the entire duration of the party.
- Children attendees must have a Princesses and Princes Waiver on file, completed by a parent or authorized guardian.
- 30 days notice is required to reschedule a party or event.
- All persons require socks to enter the playground. Children require grip socks.
- Children older than 6 are permitted to attend parties and events. Hosts, parents, and guardians remain responsible for their behavior and to ensure they do not damage facility equipment.